Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mormons cover point spread in Las Vegas Bowl

Brigham Young University beat the Oregon Ducks like a drum tonight in the Las Vegas Bowl. They more than covered the point spread at a 38-8 final. It wasn't that close.

Irony: BYU was the best spread-covering team of the year in D1 college football. Their final game was the Las Vegas Bowl.

Maybe that's not so ironic. If I were in charge of the LV Bowl, I'd put the Coogs in there too, just as a 'thank you' for all that money they won me this year.

Bet the Mormons, fade the Irish and Trojans. That was the money formula this year.

Maybe I'll put up my bowl predictions.

Guess I won't be betting them, though.

Once again, Fuck You, Bill Frist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, we do our best. GO COUGARS!!!