Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jacked Up!


Another round of civic duty in the can. I can do jury duty in my sleep, I've done it so many times now.

Today eleven of my fellow citizens and I sent a sixteen year-old kid up on seven counts of armed robbery. First degree, yo! Felony, dawg!

He, his brother and a couple of buds went on a little crime spree around St. Patrick's Day this year that featured jacking people at an ATM near their neighborhood. They did that two nights in a row. Then, they dropped by a party, took a laptop and a couple of katana swords from the hosts, and our boy waved their pistol just to punctuate the deal. After that they cruised around until the cops busted them with the stolen shit in the car. They weren't wearing the clothes they had on a few hours earlier at the ATM jacking. But d'oh! They left the clothes in the trunk. Not the brainiest armed robbers around.

One of the brahs had some gang tattooing on his face ID'ing him as a Norteño gang member.

(see artist's rendering of a Norteño... if this scenario happens to you, and the jacker has this shit on his face, I suggest you give it up, puto.)

I suspect our little robber was trying to gain entry into the 'club', as he was wearing the red colors and had the Mongolian haircut favored by some of the Northerners.

Well, now he gets to bang for real. For a few years, I imagine.

I can only hope he will use the time to educate himself, and make something positive come out of his life. He sure has made some bad decisions so far.

No comments: