Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yes, Virginia, there are Geeks in the Ozarks

While roaming YouTube I happened across Misty and Bill, who are computer geeks making a living fixin' them Winders boxes, designing sites, doing Meta shit and generally branding in the Mountain Home Arkansas area.

Good for them, by God. I get bored as hell after about three hours in Mountain Home myself. Then again, my wife stays bored as hell here in Sacto, so I suppose it's all in your perspective.

Seriously, I wish them all the best. I wonder if their clients fully appreciate just how Web 2.0 savvy these two are.

I'm gonna have to call Mom and ask if she's heard of Twin Lakes Computer Magic. Just to see how well they have penetrated their brand around town. Shit, maybe I can enlist them to help me get her finally off that godawful WebTV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much thanks for the link love! We have found addiction to WebTV to be terminal in almost all cases. We may get out to Sacto in the last week of December, but in any case we're getting out of state for sure. Take care.

Bill & Misty said...

As requested, here's the story:
http://designninjas.com/2006/12/03/how-the-hell-did-a-californian-land-in-mt-home-arkansas/