Thursday, November 23, 2006

I Like 'Expectant Mother' Parking Spaces. You may fire when ready.

Well, it's slow at work here on a holiday morning. I'm finishing up my night shift and getting ready to roll out of here.

I've been using the time to vent my spleen at the NFL (see below) for holding football fans hostage to their fucking network by making the Chiefs/Broncos game tonight an NFL Network exclusive. I just wanted, if any NFL people were Googling around to gauge 'net opinion, them to see mine. I don't expect anybody to actually read it.

But, while updating my blogroll, I came across this post
that slams 'expectant mommy' parking spaces. I left a comment, still awaiting moderation at this time, pretty much tearing the author a new corn chute.

So, anybody wishing to voice an opinion on these sites, or the tenor of my comment to the Kitty, fire away. No comment will be moderated.

I support the decision of retailers to reserve spaces for pregnant customers if they so desire. My wife, through two pregnancies, had a hell of a time walking during the last few weeks of each. Those spaces would have been welcome and used, if they'd been popular around our neck of California.

But, NorCal is home to the Bay Area and the capitol of Breeder Hate. So, she walked. Oh well. We did our part to save child-free yuppies some time by not taking prime nearby parking slots.

I hope Social Security does belly up by the time the haters reach retirement age, so the haters won't have to be supported by the workforce now being created by the Breeders they dislike so greatly.

Fuck the haters! Fire away!

No comments: