Monday, January 01, 2007

Bowl heartburn

I only feel partly bad that the Razorbacks lost the Citrus, Capital One, What's in Your Wallet Bowl. I didn't expect them to win, with such drama suffusing through the program. Book exposes, prima donna frosh, lunatic mommies... it doesn't bode well for a team's focus. Oh well. Better luck next year, Mitch.

I did feel good that I gave my father-in-law a winning pick. Georgia Tech beat the spread against West Virginia in... some other bowl.

I think, though, that he parlayed that with a bet on Michigan in the Rose Bowl. Crap.

Ah, well. A few more college games to go, then it's NFL playoff time.
Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still out there somewhere? Just wondering if all was ok, since we haven't heard from you on here in awhile.

aksooted said...

Yes, thanks, just a time squeeze this month. Should be back to ranting soon.... :)